[WikiEN-l] TDC 3x revert rule

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Apr 23 15:13:06 UTC 2004

Good questions, often these quickpolls are over and the alleged offender is
baned before those who might support them find out about it. You have to
constantly monitor quickpolls to see who's in the dock. By the way Ed, was
TDC reverting himself or was there someone or several someones who were
reverting his edits? How did you decide those parties were not also listed
at quickpoll?

Fred