[WikiEN-l] [arcadian127 at yahoo.co.uk: Priory of Sion]

Decumanus (Matthew Trump) wikipedia at decumanus.com
Fri Apr 16 05:08:39 UTC 2004

I think things are settled. The user was objecting mostly to the
inclusion of a link to his own web site in the article. His edits
were probably well-meaning but quite a bit heavy-handed. He has since
been unblocked and is certainly welcome to make further
contributions. My other comments are the talk page of the article.

Matthew Trump