[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

John Knouse jaknouse at frognet.net
Thu Apr 15 16:01:32 UTC 2004

Okay, I screwed up.  I moved Kirksville back to Kirksville, Missouri, by
cut-and-paste, then realized I'd goofed, and I moved the talk page
properly.  Then tried to redo the page move, but it wouldn't let me
because of the talk page.  So I moved the talk page back, and it still
wouldn't let me because of the page history.  Would someone please
straighten this out?  All that needs to happen is for Kirksville and its
talk page to be moved back to Kirksville, Missouri.

--
"That is one beautiful tree." -- John Wayne as Davy Crocket in the movie
The Alamo.