[WikiEN-l] Mr Natural Health and Martin Harper again out of control

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 14:46:09 UTC 2004

I am aware that many of you are concerned with the non-stop
harassment from "Mr Natural Health". As many of you have
noted, he has made threats against me, and has made what
appear to be death threats to many others on Usenet
newsgroups. Also, a Wikipedia committee has repeatredly
found him to be a harasser, and has reccomended action
against him. Many Wikipedians have complained about his
personal attacks and harassment.

In recent days he has started going back to harass his
older self-imagined enemies, including me. MNH is again out
of control, and is engaged in edit wars, personal attacks
and vandalism of talk pages. He needs to be banned,
immediately, as many of you already suggested.

Also, Martin Harper (MyRedDice) is still censoring the
article on Palestinian Views of the Peace Process. While he
disingenuously claimed to be engage in mediation, in point
of fact, the "mediation committee" refused to take any
action at all, and effectively supported his non-stop
vandalism. I tried for over two weeks to "mediate", only to
find out that the process was a hoax.

In regards to the article, ""Palestinian views of the peace
process", Martin Harper is _still_ censoring vast amounts
of historical facts and verified quotes. Instead of
working with others to make improvements, he is hiding
facts that he finds inconvenient. This is totally
unacceptable.

We should heed the words of Jimbo Wales on this issue: On
Fri Jan 9 14:48:08 UTC 2004 Jimbo writes about this
situation:

"But in tems of actual content, I don't see the problem.
There is no question that a full understanding of the
Palestinian situation requires understanding what
Palestinian views of the peace process actually are. There
is no question that one point of contention is whether
Palestinian leaders, in particular, view the peace process
as "permanent and irrevocable" (or similar) or whether they
view it merely as a short-term negotiating tactic in a
longterm effort to destroy Israel. Simply omitting
information on that question is unacceptable. This is an
important part of one of the major questions of our time."