[WikiEN-l] Re: Why am I blocked ?

Peter Jaros rjaros at shaysnet.com
Sun Apr 4 22:31:29 UTC 2004

On Apr 2, 2004, at 5:58 AM, Eric Demolli wrote:

> I have to say that I'm not a Unix guru at all.

And I bet more non-gurus will run into this problem.

> I would suggest to improve the proxy blocker :
> - By reporting what kind of security hole was discovered,

I'd suggest accompanying the report with some instruction on patching
the hole.
I myself am not a guru in this area, so I don't know how much detail
automatically selected instructions could have in this case.

Peter

                        A house without walls cannot fall.
           Help build the world's largest encyclopedia at Wikipedia.org