[WikiEN-l] Re: Hard-ban User:TDC right away

Abe Sokolov abesokolov at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 21:49:54 UTC 2004

Timwi,

Let me tell you something. I've had disagreements with many users before,
and as far as I can remember, I don't usually go on the mailing list and
request a ban. I don't even remember having even done this before. So, I
don't know where you come off trying to write me off and attack me,
Impugning my credibility among the mailing list readership?

Moreover, the message you posted on the mailing list made it clear that
you'd only read the first paragraph. You aren't following the instances of
trolling and vandalism by TCD that Slrubenstein, John Kenney, Andy L, and I
have been forced to deal with, yet you rudely brushed me off right away out
of nowhere. If you didn't bother to take the time and even read the entire
message, that you should've kept your mouth shut. Even if I were being an
asshole, you didn't know enough at the time to be sure of that.

This made me go to the mailing list:

172, if that is indeed your ''real'' name, believe you me that you have met
in TDC the biggest most stubborn prick on the face of planet earth, and I
will not stop until your stomach churns with bile at the site of [TDC]. I
dont feel that this is a waste of time, I get a great deal of satisfaction
out of this.[[User:TDC|TDC]] 06:02, 4 Apr 2004 (UTC)

Do you think this is normal? This guy's a waste of time for us to deal with
and unreasonable.