[WikiEN-l] Re: Why am I blocked ?

Eric Demolli demolli at unice.fr
Fri Apr 2 10:58:32 UTC 2004

I have to say that I'm not a Unix guru at all.

Well, I've inspected my computer and found a typo in the IPtables that left
the port 3128 open.
I think it should be OK now but I'm not certain. If someone can verify and
unblock me I'll be happy.

I would suggest to improve the proxy blocker :
- By reporting what kind of security hole was discovered,
- By adding a button to allow the blocked user to for a recheck of his
computer and unblock himself when the hole is fixed.

Eric Demolli