[WikiEN-l] Adam acting the ass again *sigh* (and he is only just back)

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Fri Sep 26 18:46:35 UTC 2003

So what's the fuss?  I would personally find [[List of heterosexuals]]
to be as completely useless as [[List of right-handed people]], but I do
understand that some people view that differently.  I really don't care
if that page is deleted or not.  If Adam's vote and comments had simply
been allowed to stay that would have been the end of the matter.  Since
he was still banned during the stated voting period he could not make
his comments then.  The deletion of his comments was the provocative
act.  In that light his reaction is perfectly understandable.  Would the
result have been any different if he had posted to the
[[.../restoration]] page.

The alleged rules strike me as an attempt to impose a tyranny of the
majority.  Perhaps it is a place where the rule "Ignore all rules"
should apply, since their appear to be some Wikipedians that would apply
this set rigidly.

In the meantime please stop developing excuses to make Adam a scapegoat.

Ec