[WikiEN-l] EntmootsOfTrolls still causing severe problems

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 00:08:14 UTC 2003

It hasn't stopped. EntmootsOfTrolls is still harassing me.
A few days ago his comments libeled me as a criminal,
explicitly charging me with "criminal behavior".

Now he is trying to "out" me, by publicly using what he
believes to be my real name. (He is almost correct...yet
wrong. That's one of the problems when you out people. You
direct atatckers to the wrong victim.)

As you all know, most of us operate anonymously on
Wikipedia for a variety of reasons.  EoT's actions are a
violation of the trust that allows us to work together.

I have had enough of his attacks on me as a criminal,
enough of his one-man war against all of Wikipedia in his
quest to push leftist-anarchism, and his war against
historians and scholars of religion, and enough of his
unethical attempts to "out" anonymous people.  Most of us
certainly have had enough of the way that he copies, word
for word, entire Wikipedia articles, retitles them, and
then rewrites them here and there to fit his own religious
and political views, effectively setting up his own
enyclopedia-within-Wikipedia that is not peer-reviewed. (A
gross and blatant violation of all Wikipedia protocols.)

(And I really am surprised at the way someone here has been
encouraging him of late, which is really shocking as well
as disappointing.)

EoT is still out of control, and clearly nothing people
have said to him has made any difference at all. Precisely
what level of continued harassment from his will get him
banned?  Does he actually have to wreck the Wikipedia
server?