[WikiEN-l] Re: Break

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 23:44:15 UTC 2003

> Well that certainly says it all.  :|
>
> Brion's point is well taken -- cprompt's is not.
>
> Im glad to hear that the number of articles is
> rather
> small -- only a few hundred -- meaning that what
> takes
> Adam one fell swoop will take me only a couple years
> to edit, etc. :)  In all honesty I cant fault the
> use
> of these stats as a starting point-- just nobody get
> in my way when I edit them -- with the claim that
> these numbers are more legitimate or official.
>
> I look forward to it-- its of course easier to
> bulldoze over things than it is to build them.
>
> Seriously, I appreciate the honest and attemtps to
> answer the unanswerable--(Be glad you have someone
> represent an opposing view) Ga'bless you all --
> except
> you C'prompt, you jerk.
>
> -S-

So, you're going to find some other source of
statistics and replace the statistics that are
currently there? Every source is contravercial and
someone opposes it.

If you manage to find UN statistics that don't have
less data, then I wouldn't object, but I just think
that such statistics don't exist. I don't see what's
the problem with the Israeli statistics. You *still*
haven't even presented a motive for Israel to do
something wrong with the statistics, letalone proof.
LDan