[WikiEN-l] Re: Bot for generating articles on cities in Israel

Delirium delirium at rufus.d2g.com
Wed Sep 17 01:31:33 UTC 2003

Steve Vertigum wrote:

>--- Stan Shebs <shebs at apple.com> wrote:
>

>>UN organizations often include individuals and
>>states with explicit
>>anti-Israel biases.
>>

>And what is wrong with having an anti-apartheid bias?

Though I'm generally no fan of Israel's, I'd argue that many
"anti-Israel biases" are not "anti-apartheid biases", but rather
"anti-Jewish biases."  And I think it's pretty obvious what's wrong with
the latter.  And, in addition, I think it's also pretty clear that the
latter is what we're talking about here -- the 22 Arab states in
question are known to be blatantly anti-Jewish almost to neo-Nazi
extents, publishing things like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as
fact and talking about the "conspiracy of international Jewry".

-Mark