[WikiEN-l] BuddhaInside's behaviour

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 11:05:12 UTC 2003

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:18:03 +0100
> From: "james duffy" <jtdirl at hotmail.com>
> Subject: [WikiEN-l] BuddhaInside's behaviour
> To: wikien-l at wikipedia.org
>
> [[User BuddhaInside]]'s antics on wiki are becoming
> a serious cause for
> concern.

> BuddhaInside, refusing to communicate with other
> users on your talk page by
> consistently blanking it is not in the spirit of
> Wikiquette and WikiLove,
> which are fundamental concepts of the Wikipedia
> community.

Come to think about it, I was deeply troubled the day
I left a message to Evercat

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk%3AEvercat

and saw him just blanking his talk page soonafter with
no comment.

I first thought that a bit rude. Then I looked at the
history of his talk page, and saw he was used to do
that with every comment left to him.

Hence, I just thought it was his personal choice to do
so. Just as others refactor comments, or add
signatures to unsigned comments left on their pages.

Just different behaviors and approaches. User pages
where pov and different behaviors are just fine.