[WikiEN-l] User Kwantus

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Sun Sep 7 20:43:54 UTC 2003

Matthew Woodcraft wrote:

>I think it's not only acceptable, but desirable, that people who aren't
>good at stringing sentences together should contribute by producing
>'bullet point lists' like these ones.

>We might have a discussion about whether these lists are better on the
>article page or the Talk page until they're polished. Personally, I
>think they're better on the article page.

Absolutely the article page, so that people can see it.
I usually don't even look at the discussion page
unless I suspect that my edit might be controversial --
which means that I don't look at it if I'm only reading
and haven't yet been inspired to improve upon something.
(Saves me 3 seconds of downloading time. ^_^)

-- Toby