[WikiEN-l] Sysop abuses?

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 06:21:01 UTC 2003

You're an ass.  I have no interest in discussing anything with you now, or in the future.

RickK

The Cunctator <cunctator at kband.com> wrote:
I would like to ask the following to discuss the following actions:

== RickK ==
RickK deleted [[Lake Clifton Eastern High School]], a perfectly
valid-looking article without listing on VfD, in violation of Wikipedia
policy (see [[Wikipedia:deletion policy]]).

== Haephestos ==
Haephestos protected [[Sunset High School]] before any attempt was made to
mediate what he considered an edit war, in violation of Wikipedia policy
(see [[Wikipedia:edit war]]).