[WikiEN-l] Votes for Deletion

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Fri Nov 28 20:32:26 UTC 2003

The fun continues...

On 17:58, 26 Nov 2003 Kingturtle deleted "Hertz doctrine" (voted for
deletion. 2 votes to keep, 8 votes (including mine) to delete)

1. The entry listed on Votes for Deletion was Hearst doctrine, not Hertz
doctrine.

2. After Hearst doctrine was listed on Votes for Deletion, I created the
entry Hertz doctrine and significantly editing the content that had been at
Hearst doctrine.

3. Kingturtle, unless I am mistaken, made no effort to preserve the content
that was listed on that page at what he considered a more appropriate title.