[WikiEN-l] William Connelley no longer neutral contributor (Re: toJimbo)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Nov 24 22:34:10 UTC 2003

While we were chatting the following reasonable language has been put into
the article which Ed has not reverted:

SEPP (or Fred Singer) has also commented on the question of [[Ozone
depletion]], incorrectly asserting that the statement "CFCs with lifetimes
of decades and longer become well-mixed in the atmosphere, percolate into
the stratosphere, and there release chlorine." is controversial
[http://www.sepp.org/ozone/ozonefranklin.html].

Fred