[WikiEN-l] Ahoermeister blocked a signed-in user (was: Blocked user: HeadCase)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Nov 21 14:35:59 UTC 2003

++>> From: Poor, Edmund W
++
++>> Well, if you say so, I'll unblock him.
++>>
++ I just want to make it clear I have no idea whether or not
++ HeadCase should be >blocked or not. It's just that from
++ how Ed described the situation, Ed should not have been
++ the one to take such an action.

> 05:36, 21 Nov 2003, Ahoerstemeier blocked Rothwellisretarded
(contribs)
> (unblock) (account only created for vandalism)

I think Andy was correct, although Cunc might not.

Opinions?

Uncle Ed