[WikiEN-l] Mediators (Re:Cmahan)

Christopher Mahan chris_mahan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 22:14:58 UTC 2003

--- Adam [name omitted for privacy reasons] <[name omitted for privacy reasons]@msn.com> wrote:
> *Mediator can say: You stay in your corner and you in yours,
> otherwise
> I'll go get Dwarf-Lord Jimbo
>
> **But we can all do this anyways. Ive got Jimbo's email in my
> address book -- we could all spam Jimbo all day long. Why do we
> need to create an official "super-sysop" position? >

But do we?

And is the threat pretty hollow since, like you said, jimbo could be
spammed by all of us?

But if there are 3 or 4 "Mediators" who can temp-ban you until Jimbo
comes around to review, then edit-warmongers might sit up and take
notice, knowing these are people whom Jimbo will listen to
attentively, having himself appointed them?

=====
Christopher Mahan
chris_mahan at yahoo.com
818.943.1850 cell