[WikiEN-l] Bigger shovel (was: Blocked user: HeadCase)

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Nov 15 00:26:02 UTC 2003

viajero at quilombo.nl wrote:

>On 11/14/03  at 05:02 PM, "Poor, Edmund W" <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> said:
>
>><< So, a big round of applause for Ed for taking time out of his busy
>>schedule to demonstrate to us blithering halfwits mired in mindless
>>bickering how collaborative decision-making works. I guess we just
>>needed a guy with uncle in his name to set us straight, and I propose
>>that when he is done here we see if we can't fast-track him too for
>>beatification -- I think Blessed would be much more becoming and
>>appropriate title. >>
>>
>>Time for me to go shopping for a bigger hat;
>>
>Actually, a bigger leash would be a better idea.

I confess that at times I prefer to refer to him as '''Mister''' Ed.

Do we have anyone with a connection to the Vatican.  JP2 does seem a
little shaky these days.  Maybe somebody could slip the beatification
papers under his nose so he could sign them.  Imagine!  Our very own
Blessed Ed of the Moon!  With that every Catholic on Earth would be
making big donations to Wikipedia -- We could even digitize the entire
Vatican Library and distribute it under FDL.  Fantastic!

Ec