[WikiEN-l] Blocked user: HeadCase

Nathan Russell nrussell at buffalo.edu
Fri Nov 14 22:19:06 UTC 2003

--On Friday, November 14, 2003 4:21 PM -0500 "Poor, Edmund W" <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> wrote:

> I blocked user:HeadCase for blanking my talk page and using profanity.

This may or may not be a questionable decision.  Given that you realized your mistake in 3 minutes, I don't see a huge problem (but then I'm just an ordinary user).

> Coincidentally (?) this was just after Pakaran speculated that
> user:Illuminati is a reincarnation of Khranus.

Which, by the way, I no longer believe - Illuminati does not use profanity, and seems to like to talk *about* vaguely conspiracy-related topics rather than *advocating* every conspiracy theory that pops into his head.

> Anyway, I'm probably going to go off-line in the next half hour and take
> my usual weekend off from Wikipedia.
>
> Let me know if I'm still a sysop on Monday...

I hope you are, you'd be missed!

Nathan