[WikiEN-l] User:Krhanus

KNOTT, T TKNOTT at qcl.org.uk
Wed Nov 12 10:09:35 UTC 2003

To play devil's advocate here. Most of his really whacky stuff is on the
talk pages of articles rather than the article itself. He has never made an
edit to cold fusion for example (AFAIK) only the talk page. I've been
participating in talk cold fusion and talk dolphin brain, and although there
has been much mumbo jumbo I didn't spot any personal insults (I am thick
skinned however perhaps I didn't spot them).Anyway what I wanted to do was
pre-empt any talk of a ban, which I don't believe is appropriate at this
time and instead suggest a message be put on his talk page stating what is
and what isn't appropriate to put in article pages, talk pages and other
user pages.

Theresa

P.S. After rereading Nathan's post, I see that he wasn't actually advocating
a ban, but just bringing Krhaus to the attention of the list.