[WikiEN-l] Communist paper apologises but Wikipedia endorses the malicious claim!

libertarian libertarian at myway.com
Tue Nov 11 07:33:36 UTC 2003

>--- On Mon 11/10, Fred Bauder < fredbaud at ctelco.net > wrote:

> I'm pretty sure no one will ever let you put such statements
> as "The press in India is communist controlled"

Then why is Boud allowed to go around posting articles saying
India is a fascist and racist state?
Why do you think I raised the issue on the mailing list? It is to
bring to the attention of the listers a blatant case of abusing
Wikipedia to push their agenda.

Come on, I am the one who has tried to enter into a conversation
and attempt to sort out differences. Elsewhere I also removed
my abrasive style. I have stated earlier that I am willing to
change the style as soon as it is pointed out to be hyperbolic
in nature, but the substance I post will always be information
which has been verified.

How about stopping arguing with me and trying to help out by
resolving the situation in an objective manner? That is what I came
here for in the first place. I am willing to trust you to see the
issue in an objective manner and remove all factually inaccurate
stuff. What do you say?

-libertarian