[WikiEN-l] Communist paper apologises but Wikipedia endorses the malicious claim!

libertarian libertarian at myway.com
Sun Nov 9 00:43:43 UTC 2003

Ray Saintonge < saintonge at telus.net > wrote:

> I doubt that the participants ever gave any serious thought to
> communism in deciding to riot.

You have not understood what the discussion is about. It is not
about the intent of the rioters, but the MISREPRESENTATION of
events.

I see that you have already taken sides and decided that Muslims
must be peaceful people while Hindus are violent people. Perhaps
you have observed that Hindus go all around the world placing
explosives in markets and slamming planes into buildings.

-libertarian