[WikiEN-l] India problems

libertarian libertarian at myway.com
Sat Nov 8 16:44:18 UTC 2003

Arvind Narayanan < arvindn at meenakshi.cs.iitm.ernet.in > wrote:

> All 3 usernames are newly created and all edit the same articles;
> your opinions are all the same, and your rants are *very* similar
> to those of Conradx on [[User_talk:Angela]], for example.

That only proves that when multiple sources say the same thing,
it is more likely to be factually correct!
I'll ignore the use of the word rant since you seem to be an
immature kid who has fallen for Communist Party propaganda. You
did not even know that VR Krishna Iyer is a MArxist until I
taught you that fact.

> Against all this evidence we have only your word,

"Evidence"? You seem to be logically challenged. According to you, if
three people have the same views, that is EVIDENCE that they are the
same person? Is this the kind of logic you use?

I think Wikipedia should investigate and clear up the issue because
the Communist on the list keeps repeating this allegation. For all
you know, the other names may not even be from my city or country.

Admit it, your version is a lie. And the evidence that you are a
moron is in the fact that you believe that tea story email which
circulated on the internet.

-libertarian