[WikiEN-l] Rampant Deletionism

Andre Engels engelsAG at t-online.de
Thu Nov 6 17:34:23 UTC 2003

"Jimmy Wales" <jwales at bomis.com> schrieb:
> Andre Engels wrote:
> > It seems that some people here are of the opinion that we should
> > just leave everything on Wikipedia that is written on it. I
> > disagree.
>
> Well, if anyone is actually of that opinion, then I disagree, too.

Interesting... In a previous discussion I really got the impression
that you are of this opinion. Or at least that you are thus if the
thing written is a fact.

Maybe you did not receive my last message in the previous discussion?
If you did, could you please react to the last part of it? I'd like
to know how far our opinions are apart.

Andre Engels