[WikiEN-l] American diplomatic listings

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 00:34:58 UTC 2003

--- james duffy <jtdirl at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>Is
> there a single article on wiki that mentions with
> the British ambassador is
> to a country and what the UK embassy address is?
> What about the Italian
> Ambassador? Brazilian ambassador? Irish ambassador?
> Rwandan ambassador, etc.
> It all adds a regrettable and unnecessary degree of
> americo-centrism to
> articles.

We keep having this discussion and I keep asking why
we would rather delete something that discusses
America instead of adding something that discusses
other countries, but I already know the answer to
that, so there's no point in my even bringing it up
again.

There is an article whose name escapes me which has a
list of all of the ambassadors from other countries to
Canada.

Zoe