[WikiEN-l] Sysop Status - CatherineMunro

artslave artslave at usa.net
Wed May 14 00:58:04 UTC 2003

Hi!

I was pleased to receive an invitation from Mav on my talk page to accept
sysop status.  I'm glad that I've earned a little bit of trust here; I've
enjoyed working on the Wikipedia and I'll be happy to accept.  My time is
somewhat more limited now than it has been in previous months, but I'll
help out whenever I can.

I've subscribed to the mailing list and looked through the archives, and
looked over the admin guidelines.  Like others, I'm hesitant about banning
IPs -- I'll follow more experienced admins' lead on that front, but I'll
keep my eyes open for other opportunities to help.

Thanks again!
Catherine