[WikiEN-l] JohnQ / MaryMary - the clitoris guy

John R. Owens jowens.wiki at ghiapet.homeip.net
Sun May 11 21:40:56 UTC 2003

On Sun, 11 May 2003, tarquin wrote:

> Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 10:23:45 +0100
> From: tarquin <tarquin at planetunreal.com>
> Subject: [WikiEN-l] JohnQ / MaryMary - the clitoris guy
>
> if he posts tomorrow -- could a dev grab his IP and trace it?
> He's mentioned somewhere that he works for one of the big four.
>
> might be interesting to inform his employer what he gets up to during
> work hours.

Not that I have any fondness for "the photo troll", but that wouldn't
really be much of "during work hours", especially if he's on the East
Coast (I'm assuming he's American here, if anyone else wants to claim him
feel free!); his first edit this weekend was the RIAA at 20:40 UTC Friday,
16:40 EDT, and the Clitoris.jpg stuff didn't get started until 21:17 UTC,
17:17 EDT. And even someone as troll-hating as myself doesn't want to go
making reports to one's employer.

--
John R. Owens http://www.ghiapet.homeip.net/
Londo Mollari: It is good to have friends, is it not, Mr. Garibaldi?  Even