[WikiEN-l] Sysop request

James Lovejoy minesweeper55 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 10:47:49 UTC 2003

Hello all,

I've been considering this for a little while, and
since it recently came up, I'd like to request sysop
status.

I don't have much interest in banning IPs and the
like; I think others are much more qualified to do
this.  I'd primarily use the sysop powers to assist in
general upkeep such as removing some oversized PNG/GIF
images, which I've replaced with much more compressed
JPEGs (mostly astronomical images), and cleaning up
vandalism.  Another other reason I'd like access is to
help keep the "Selected Articles" section of the Main
Page up to date.

Thanks,
James Lovejoy (aka Minesweeper)