[WikiEN-l] 10. war in Iraq (Poor, Edmund W)

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 18:55:14 UTC 2003

--- koyaanis qatsi <obchodnakorze at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I can't stress enough how much I would like for a
> discussion of the war in Iraq to take place
> somewhere
> other than the mailing list.  Why don't the
> interested
> parties decide where to hold the discussion,
> announce
> which page that is, and then continue the discussion
> there?
>
> thanks
>
> kq

You are quite right kq.

The problem is it seems there is no central place to
discuss anything about it. The pages keep changing
everyday, with large portions being excised, moved
here and there, new pages been created. Unless you
spend a lot of time on them (when the server is
working), there is little chance to have any impact on
them.

I feel totally lost between all of them. I will just
thank those who try to maintain some neutrality and
those who made the effort to remove inappropriate
comments that have little to do here, even in talk
pages where some claim we can express pov.