[WikiEN-l] 172

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Sat Mar 29 16:34:59 UTC 2003

Danny wrote:

>>I have just protected the page Robert Mugabe. Everything even somewhat
critical of Mugabe is being removed by 172 and called POV.

I think if the page is to be protected it should be in the pre-edit war
state.  I've reverted to the version from 24th March.

I probably could have left the first two of today's edits, which I think
were neutral, but thought it best to take it right back to before today..

Anyway, I don't know what should be done now - I'll leave it to the more
experienced among you to decide.

sannse