[WikiEN-l] Be on the lookout, 172 is back

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 11:19:27 UTC 2003

172 seems to really like his dictators and only appears to think warm, cozy
thoughts about them.

He has just added a lot of text to [[Saddam Hussein]]. Now it is not as bad as
what I've been hearing from the Iraqi Information Ministry but 172's text has
failed to mention /anything/ bad about the man (POV of omission) and has
failed to attribute many controversial statements to their adherents (it
reads like an essay - Hm. I see is editing it some right now making it a
little better).

Could somebody in the know bring some balance to this article (for example
there is nothing in the article mentioning the oppressive policies of Hussein
or the fact that he has terrorized his own people to such and extent that
speaking out against him can get you killed - not to mention his ordering the
use of chemical weapons against the Iranians and Kurds and the brutal
crushing of uprisings following the Gulf War. Also the fact that the Arab
world doesn't much care for him at all except for the fact that he has been
standing up against American imperialism)?

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)

WikiKarma
The usual at [[March 21]]