[WikiEN-l] Strange quotes (was: City names argument resurrected)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Mar 26 00:49:15 UTC 2003

Right. I, Ed Poor, had said:

>This has been discussed before, at length, and the most passionate and
>devoted contributor on the topic has been maveric. I will go along with any
>naming convention he devises (i.e., he has my "proxy vote").

(Or, as Jimbo so ably paraphrased it, "Whatever Mav wants is fine with me.")

I even recognized that quote as coming from me -- but I didn't notice at the time that Tim seemed to be attributing it (albeit accidentally, I'm sure) as an "ibid" citation from Jimbo.

Ah, well, we think so alike nowadays -- the brainwashing has fully taken hold, no? -- soon my takeover will be complete and I will rule Wikipedia with an iron hand, buwah ha ha ha!

Ed Poor