[WikiEN-l] Our curmudgeon

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Tue Mar 25 22:48:22 UTC 2003

On 3/25/03 5:36 PM, "Poor, Edmund W" <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> wrote:

> Oh, dry up. You always say this or that doesn't belong on the mailing list,
> and then you turn around and say that we *didn't discuss* things enough, like
> the slogan naming policy.
>
> I don't mind your being curmudgeon -- we need at least one! -- but would you
> please do it in a consistent way?

I am consistent.

Maybe you can explain how an argument about US vs. French views of the
believability of the US military is pertinent to Wikipedia policy.

When did I say that we *didn't discuss* the slogan naming policy enough?

If you're going to claim that I'm a curmudgeon, and tell me to dry up, maybe
you should the facts first.