[WikiEN-l] Prolipsis (was: Iraq and chemical weapons)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Mar 25 22:47:27 UTC 2003

= > How do we discuss the issue of "whether or not Iraq has
= > chemical weapons"?
=
= With liberal use of the word "alleged" and by indicating who is doing the
= alleging and under what circumstances, same as any NPOV issue.
=
= -- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Thanks, Brion. I hope I'm not taking up valuable mailing list space with my question about Iraq.

Certain people -- not to name Cunctator, he he -- think this discussion should be on a talk page instead...

Ed Poor