[WikiEN-l] Re: A Friendly Challenge to Sheldon Rampton

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 22:20:36 UTC 2003

And in favor of them just as often.  The Matell lawsuit against the band who sang "Barbie Girl" was dismissed.
Zoe
 Daniel Ehrenberg <name12323 at hotmail.com> wrote:Recently, US judges have ruled against creaters of satire on many occasions.
I wouldn't trust it, or fair use for that matter. We're better off
assuming fair use doesn't apply.