[WikiEN-l] Fred Bauder and academic dishonesty

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Sat Mar 22 03:07:36 UTC 2003

RK wrote:

>I have been having a problem with user Fred Bauder on the
>Chiropractic medicine article, and it has no reached the
>point of vandalism. He is openly and repeatedly committing
>academic fraud; i.e. bald-faced lying.

Even if he is doing all of the fraud and lying that you claim,
then he is not doing vandalism.  Let's not water down our terms.
Please see [[Wikipedia:Vandalism]] for what that word means here.

(And if he is doing all of the fraud and lying that you claim,
then it really is a problem, even though it's not vandalism.)

-- Toby