[WikiEN-l] re: take you own dang pictures

koyaanis qatsi obchodnakorze at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 19:30:30 UTC 2003

Brion writes:
>I keep meaning to wander around LA with a camera
> and snap some  pictures. Hopefully I won't get
> picked up on suspicion of planning terrorist
> acts!

You're only a terrorist if you challenge the status
quo or have a beard.

I got stopped once while taking a picture of a plant.
"Hey man, what are you doing?"
"Taking pictures."
"Of what?"
"Of plants."
"You might be robbing houses."
"On my bike?"

I haven't uploaded the offending photo yet because I
don't know what it's called.  Attached, for anyone who
cares.  Is there a botanist in the house?

kq