[WikiEN-l] Fred Bauder and academic dishonesty

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Thu Mar 20 23:43:04 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 17:54, Robert wrote:
> I have been having a problem with user Fred Bauder on the
> Chiropractic medicine article, and it has no reached the
> point of vandalism. He is openly and repeatedly committing
> academic fraud; i.e. bald-faced lying.

You really need to chill out.

It's a bit difficult to commit academic fraud on Wikipedia. We're not
exactly part of the academy.

Remember the adage about honey and vinegar.

If arguments or discussions are getting nowhere, then just edit pages.
Spin off distinct subtopics into individual entries.

As it is, the current entry on [[chiropractic medicine]] doesn't have
nearly enough info on what chiropractice is yet.