[WikiEN-l] Cunctator and slogan policy

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 20:11:17 UTC 2003

Cunctator has already stated previously that he does not believe in consensus, and will do whatever he damn well pleases.
Zoe
 "Poor, Edmund W" <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> wrote:I think only Cunctator agrees with his proposed policy, while nearly half a dozen other oppose it (both as expressed here on the mailing list, as well as on various talk pages).

If the consensus goes against you, Mr. Cunctator, please be so gracious as to revert your undoing of Oliver's work. I would do the same.

Uncle Ed