[WikiEN-l] stevertigo

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Thu Mar 20 12:01:16 UTC 2003

> This exchange really does not belong on the mailing list.

You are right. I feel extremely insulted when people slander me as a racist,
because its a lie. I have no choice but to fight it. These are issues of too
much passion to deal with on a mailing list. And they were a completely
unsucessful in my original intent to remove the AKFD article. I had hoped
making an analogy of discrimination would work; to make people see that all
similar articles should be removed. But no-one even understood the point. I
apologize to all parties involved, and will quit Wikipedia immediately. Ive
been online too damn much these days anyway. -SV