[WikiEN-l] Vicki's Question

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Wed Mar 19 23:48:24 UTC 2003

> Vicki exasperated: I will ask you this: are you an anti-Jewish racist? Yes
or no?
> You've pointed
> out that the false accusation of racism is a serious matter. You've also
> carefully
> avoided denying that you are a racist of this particular type.
>
> That the accusation of racism can be made falsely does not excuse racism
> or mean that there is no such thing. A malicious person could falsely
accuse
> me of murder. That doesn't mean that murder has never happened.

Ah you *ask* finally. Allow me instead of simply giving you a fish, teach
you *how to fish, and ask you to figure it out: 1. Stevertigo incessantly
quotes Chomsky, Einstein, Robert Zimmerman,.. thinks Rachmaninoff surpassed
all composers, loved Shindler's List, and am waiting eagerly for Occupation
101...   Can you fish? -SV