[WikiEN-l] Re. Susan Mason, I'm not clear what the problem is

Graham Burnett grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 20:31:11 UTC 2003

> >>Any last words, before I disable the Susan Mason account, anybody?
> >>
> Although I have not spent a lot of time on the "hot" issues, I become
> more than a little annoyed with the perpetual obsessive sniping over Lir
> and his/her several reincarnations.  These often seem founded on the
> principle that if you barely suspect that Lir is involved then a
> presumption of guilt must apply.  There is absolutely no room for Lir to
> redeem himself, no matter how much he tries.

What did Lir do that was so awful that they can't be redeemed? What has
Susan Mason done that warrants theri account being disabled? I followed bits
of the edit war over the Rachel Corrie page (though granted not the whole
thing), I thought Susan Mason conducted herself very civilly in the face of
the other person who was shouting at her and making all sorts of allegations
from a clearly POV position. SM was also POV but seemed to be more able to
compromise tahn the other person. Susan mason is certainly less troublesome
and making more valuable contributions than say, User:Michael, who seems to
have been let off the hook for his transgressions...

Or am I missing something?

cheers Graham (aka Quercus Robur)