[WikiEN-l] Slogan policy (was: DTK article)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Mar 19 17:39:22 UTC 2003

We need a policy on "titles of articles about slogans".

Most of us would probably agree that the slogan itself should not be the title of the article:

* [[AIDS Kills Fags Dead]] <= not a good title

How about some convention like "Slogan: XYZ" or "The slogan: 'XYZ'", as in:
* [[Slogan: Death to Moonies]]
* [[The slogan: Moonies stink]]

(Note that I used a slang word for own church in what I hope are two entirely imaginary slogans.)

Uncle Ed