[WikiEN-l] the term 'USER'

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 15:48:07 UTC 2003

I like the terminology user.

Because I feel it is also possible to benefit from
having an account as a *reader* only (so... as a
user...)

(mostly for the watch list - especially in those times
of painful research through google)

A simple reader would maybe not have the compulsion of
creating an account if it is named "editor".

And in truth, following one's watch list is truely
addictive