[WikiEN-l] User:RachelCorrie

Christopher Mahan chris_mahan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 06:06:32 UTC 2003

Really?

What's wrong with that?

It's not like her userpage needs to be NPOV, you know.

Now, it may be in bad taste or blatantly political, or may ruffle
your feathers, but maybe she's gathering information on the subject
while it's hot.

Perhaps a better course of action would be to engage this contributor
into a dialog.

--- Jesse Alter <jesse at snacksoft.com> wrote:
> The user RachelCorrie is using their user page to show photos of
> Rachel
> Corrie and links about her death. She died while playing chicken
> with an
> Israeli bulldozer, in protest of the destruction of Palestinian
> settlement. The user has made no contributions other than turning
> their
> user page into a non-NPOV memorial to Rachel Corrie. I move that
> the
> user be banned. If their IP can be matched to another user, I think
> that
> the user should be warned against doing that in the future.

=====
Christopher Mahan
chris_mahan at yahoo.com
818.943.1850 cell