[WikiEN-l] Turks and Kurds

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Mar 17 22:53:10 UTC 2003

"Methinks he doth protest too much."

Steve, do I have to talk in surfer slang to get you to chill out for a minute?

Dude! Chill!

I never said "atrocity" could not be neutral. I am just saying that bland titles work better in many cases.

Does Wikipedia have any of the following articles?
* [[Japanese war crimes]] -- not yet, I'd guess
* [[Rape of Nanking]] -- maybe, although it might only be a book review
* [[carpet bombing]] -- should be on the technique, who invented it, and examples of its use, e.g., US in Vietnam

I doubt that even an article called [[atrocity]] would be easy to write, although the _title_ seems neutral enough.

Ya know, I feel I'm being pulled into the Twilight Zone here. What is the actual problem we are trying to solve, Steve?

Uncle Ed