[WikiEN-l] RK and [[Chipractic]]

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 02:33:19 UTC 2003

RK has gone on a tirade against the [[Chiropratic]] article, and is trying to make it out to be a dangerous religious cult (yes, he has said that).  In my attempts at trying to make his changes more NPOV, he's accusing me of vandalism, the usual canard issued by anyone who disagrees with someone else's changes.

Would someone with another eye please view both RK's and my changes and let me know if I'm out of line?  I never had a particular point of view on the subject until seeing the attacks RK is making on it.

Zoe