[WikiEN-l] Recruits?

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Sat Mar 15 17:58:33 UTC 2003

ROFL! That youre interested in more mature things does not make you a nerd,
Littledan, and if it did, so what? What does nerd mean? The important thing
is to do what interests you. Being interested in something is a 'God-given'
gift, as some say -- So many people try to make themselves interested in
something they are in fact not, and this is pointless, and nothing comes of
it. So, just "Follow your bliss", or "do what comes naturally"       ... And
of course, 'hold onto your friends.'