[WikiEN-l] Michael

Tony Wilson list at redhill.net.au
Sat Mar 15 15:10:09 UTC 2003

Well, in line with the suggested policy, I've taken a look at a dozen
or so of his contrbutions. Trouble is, they are all things like "Liza
Minelli won the 1987 Grammy Award for the movie West Side Story". Well
I don't *know* if that's true or not. Nor - tell the truth - do I care.
I'll never care. I looked at a good couple of dozen Michael edits,
figured it would take me at least ten minutes per edit to work out of
they were factual or not, and I *still* wouldn't know if they were
suitable and relevant! I just don't have the contextual knowledge. So
sorry, T-CAT, I can't help you with this one.

See if you can't get him to start making edits to the history or
flora/fauna or natural history or aircraft articles: I'll be onto him
like a flash then!

sigh